We’re looking for Marketing and Sales Rep with quota. This is a challenging yet fun opportunity for the right salesperson. We have a great service, and you can sell it.
We will train you if you don’t have these skills right now. You must be eager to learn.
You must be proficient in Excel and able to manage data. We will teach you proper marketing and sales methodologies / processes.
We’re not looking for consultants or people who want to pursue their side projects. We’re looking for team players who are ready to make a commitment and grow their careers.
Job Description / Expectations
– Generate 20+ outbound calls & 50+ emails daily
– Show commitment and accountability for your attainment to monthly/quarterly quotas and your career growth
– Analyze data in Excel
– Clean data
– 1-2 years previous experience in an account/business/sales development role preferred
– Attention to detail and ability to learn and follow our sales development process and capture data into CRM
– Ability to deliver on daily/weekly call and activity targets
– Quantifiable evidence of past success and ongoing learning
– Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit – exhibited by creativity, optimism, and hustle
– Ability to execute the strategic nature of territory sales plans, focusing on the development of large, long-term business outcomes
– Demonstrate the qualities of a leader – strong listener, self-driven, accountable, and capable of delivering exceptional results
– Be humble, coachable, great to work with, and open to trying new things
– Have passion to develop a successful career in technology sales
– Cold calling to prospects within your territories
– Understanding clients’ needs well and coming up with bespoke solutions to help boost their direct sales revenue
– Following up on leads to secure business meetings and product demonstrations
– Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual activity and opportunity quotas
– Provide Account Executives with leads that can convert to qualified opportunities
– Use multiple lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce
– Develop and implement plans to acquire new business in your territory
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Comfort speaking to senior and technical audiences
– Sense of urgency and ability to multitask
– Self-motivated, driven and eager to learn
– Capable of influencing and persuading others
– Ability to adapt to changing situations
– Read and understand English
– No smoker, No vaping
– Clean, healthy lifestyle
– Salesforce.com / SFDC. You need to pick it up quickly and study on your own time. We will provide initial training.
– Excellent time management skills
– Clean, detailed, responsible and organized
– No previous evictions or legal problems.
– Social, good communication, follows rules, extrovert
– No 420, No hard drugs, alcohol OK
– Keep living area clean
– Excelled in previous sales job with quota
– High emotional intelligence. Make guests feel welcome but don’t creep them out.
– Keep rooms clean. Take care of place. Ensure cleaning team does their job.
– High energy
– Loves meeting new people
– High energy
– Get it done right the first time
– Work efficiently
– Complete work on time
– Don’t complain / Fix it if you don’t like something
– No special snowflake policy: We all work hard together
– Work with talented developers
– You will have challenging work
– Get promoted and grow with the company
– Work anywhere in the world with good internet connection
– Training at our offices in the San Francisco Bay Area at least once a year.
– Competitive Salary